FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cellnique Aqualance24 Therapy

Finally an update after a hectic week preparing for my uni event! :D

I guess I've reached the age where I need to have a good skincare regime to maintain my youthful glow and my skin condition. I sound like an old soul T__T Besides daily skin care regime that is a vital component to beautiful skin, the regular facial treatment (recommended at least once a month) is important as well for maintenance. We all know that facial treatments are essential for thorough cleansing of the skin. Frankly speaking, the most I do in my daily skin care regime is just cleansing, if I'm feeling lazy, I'll put on toner and moisturizer before I sleep. Since I'm a student, I couldn't afford going to facial treatment on a monthly basis as well.  Yet may thanks to Cellnique for giving me an opportunity to try out their facial treatment.
My bare face - I don't think that my face condition is terrible but I do envy those with fair and smooth skin.
My flaws are hardly visible but I do have sensitive and dehydrated skin. 
So I made an appointment at First Image, Beauty & Body Concepts at Amcorp Mall since it's the nearest to my place. I was greeted by Jenny, the beautician that helped me out throughout my facial session. She was too shy to have her photo taken, sorry to disappoint you in case you're expecting a photo of her :P

So as usual, I was asked to filled up a form first before proceeding to the treatment.
Like I said earlier, I have sensitive skin, and I do have freckles as well but my main concern would be my dehydrated skin.
Before I had my skin condition examined by Jenny, I had my face double cleansed with a normal facial cleanser and milk cleanser respectively. She then suggested me to try out the Aqualance24 Therapy which is a deep hydration treatment as she thinks that it is the most suitable treatment to treat my dehydrated and sensitive skin. 
So basically, incorporated in Aqualance24 Therapy is a 3-dimensional bio-intelligent hydration system that helps replenish moisture, reinforce skin moisture-retaining barrier and encourage hydrous flow balance for perfect hydration state. Unique ingredients, Resveratrol and Carnosine HCL, work to restore skin tone. The skin is radiance, plumped and fully hydrated after the therapy.

Treatment Features:
• A high-performance treatment for dry & dehydrated skin which reinforces skin architecture to provide a complete and thorough solution for skin hydration.
• All new triple-action bio-intelligent hydration system – Aqualance 24, which leaves both inner and superficial skin layers adequately hydrated.

  1. Replenishes. Low molecular Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen-Hyal replenishes essential moisture to skin and manages skin hydrous balance. 4 types of algae extracts and caviar extract deeply nourish and moisturize the skin, while Marine Moistpatch then diffuses essential moisture continuously for lasting hydration and also limits transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
  2. Rebalances. Osmoprotectant helps regulates osmotic pressure between cells and their environment and encourage hydrous flow balance to help maintain optimum cellular water/cell volume. Ensures aquahomeostasis of the skin cells and progressively rehydrates the different layer of the skin. It restores skin’s youthful plumpness where fullness has been lost.
  3. Retains. An advanced lipid filling complex (ceramide complex) fills in the gaps, improving the skin’s hydrolipidic film, which acts as protective barrier to surround the newly added moisture so skin can hold and retain the moisture in the hydrous reservoir for lasting moisturization, while protecting skin from external aggressors.

• Resveratrol rejuvenates and revives skin healthy glow, while providing non-surgical microlifting effect. Whilst Carnosine HCL helps prevent glycation-induced skin damage. The unique formulation of Aqualance24 masque helps restores the skin with deep relaxation.
My cosy and comfortable treatment room. 

The whole treatment was like any other treatment procedures involving exfoliation using a scrub that smells like pineapple (love it!), I didn't have the steaming part, instead I had cotton pads soaked with essence nicely applied on my face before extraction; the part I dreaded the most T__T die die also must bear the pain while trying hard not to make any noise. I keep telling myself, no pain no gain. She told me my face had no acne but just a couple of blackheads and whiteheads, pheww so it's not that bad right? Then, she proceeded with the Aqualance24 therapy where she applied ultrasound (so cooling and relaxing cause it was cold) and double masks application where I managed to snooze for a while. I wonder if I snore HEH Plus, she gave me a real good neck and back massage that makes my pampering session even more enjoyable. We chatted throughout the facial session and she was kind enough to clear my doubts and gave me useful advice and tips on how to take care of my skin so I'm glad it wasn't an awkward session.
Oh, she even helped me to trimmed my brows as well (: 

The box that contains products of Aqualance24 therapy attached with it is a list of detailed explanation and ingredients of each different product. 

These are the products used during the Aqualance24 therapy that comes in 4 different ones namely the Aqualance24 Concentrate, Aqualance24 Masque, D’sensi Calming & Hydrating Complex and also Aqualance24 Essence Masque. One box of this set is sufficient for 5 facial treatment sessions. 

The interior of the beauty salon. 

Shelves filled with an array of Cellnique products.

First Image
Beauty and Body Concepts

Lot L3-28, Amcorp Mall,
Jalan Persiaran Barat,
46200, Petaling Jaya.
Tel No: 03-79603833

Before I leave, Jenny gave me a few sample sized products to try out. How nice!
Intensive hydrating complex gel and sunblock, they 
work pretty good on my skin and I'm still using it :D
After the facial treatment session, I feel very much refreshed and clean. Off with the blackheads and whiteheads YAY and my skin is more hydrated and supple. After a week of the treatment, I'm so glad to see that there's improvement in my skin condition. Definitely better before I had the treatment. I no longer have flaky skin and as you can see the redness reduces, and I can feel that my face is smoother now, especially when I am cleansing it. I reckon Aqualance24 therapy is really worth trying (based on what I've experienced) if you have dehydrated skin, I am very much tempted to visit them again to have my second session. 
Once again, thanks Cellnique
You know how they always say sharing is caring, so I'll be sharing with you this awesome good stuff! Wait for it....I'll be giving away RM100 worth of Cellnique Treatment Discount Voucher for first trial facial treatment to all of you, yes you my lovely readers out there! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE saying you want it, yeap just that easy :D Limited to only the first 50 who comments, so hurry up! On your mark, get set, CLICK HERE!

xx

9 comments:

Camy said...

woo. nice try! smooth skin :D

~Joeanney~ said...

Your face really got improvement :)

Xue Ren said...

woots! i'm using cellnique products too! :D

FurFer said...

Facial treatment is sweet <3

Connie Lam said...

Interested to try. I want that voucher.

Henry Tan said...

well atleast u are taking good care of it! ;)

Anne Lee said...

dying to try this. often i scare about the part where they pinch out the blackheads..

Koh Kian Fai said...

GUY CAN GO OR NOT AR? LOL

missyblurkit said...

Wow...the facial certainly makes a lot of difference to your skin! Lovely!

I want the voucher please:D