FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Coffee Stain by Joseph @ Publika

I guess everyone would have known about this famous Coffee Stain by Joseph by now or at least heard about it cause it's seems like it is everyone's favourite coffee joint nowadays. And so I decided to hop on the bandwagon too #typicalmalaysian

Just the weekend before my birthday, my sister brought me out for an early birthday treat. I chose Publika instead then settled with Coffee Stain by Joseph for brunch first. Since it was still early on a Sunday morning, the place was pretty quiet which is a  plus point cause I'll get to take photos around the cafe without getting any stares :P I'm not usually a morning person but when I do, it's probably for breakfast. Nothing beats kicking start your day with a good breakfast. Agree?





Breakfast is served! 

Morning Stain - RM18.90
A rather weird combination but I love it; all of my fave food. Turkey bacon, fluffy scrambled eggs and two pieces of scones served with jam and clotted cream. Don't be deceived by the portion, it was fulfilling.

Their scones doesn't disappoint at all, with a hint of marmalade and raisins. The texture was just nice, crumbly and soft. Most importantly, they were served warm. That's good enough for me (: 

My sister's croissant served with salad. (which I can't find it in the menu) It should be under the sandwich menu. 

Tea Latte - RM7.50 
I truly appreciate cafe that serves tea latte, which will definitely be my choice of drink without any second thought. Perfect for non-coffee drinkers who feels like having something creamy than the usual tea or chocolate drink. The tea latte was creamy with the right amount of sweetness to my liking. 

Cafe Latte - RM8.50 served with a pretty Rosetta latte art. 

Besides good coffee and scrumptious all-day-breakfast, Coffee Stain by Joseph do have another menu for dinner as well.


Assorted coffee beans; to be honest I've never seen so many types of coffee beans before. 


Dessert might not be their forte but they do have macarons and cakes to satisfy the sweet tooth. 

Oh they have this new drink where they serve coffee cubes with skim milk, heard that it was not bad too!
 Located at the same row with Coffee Société, it's pretty easy to find this place. 

The place started to swarm when we left. It could be quite noisy when it's packed especially during the weekends or on public holidays. However, it's definitely an ideal place to enjoy good coffee, highly recommended! Oh and they do have another branch at Parkmaya, Fahrenheit 88. 
Coffee Stain by Joseph
D4-G3-01, Solaris Dutamas,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel No: 03-6211-2022
Operation Hours: 10am-10pm daily.
Official FB page: https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeStainByjoseph

xx

4 comments:

Camy said...

i'm hungry noww :O

Charmaine Pua said...

Morning Stain looks really good!!
But with that price, can be my brunch ady *kiamsiap mode on*

Twenty Two - When 2 Meets 2 said...

I've tried their coffee before, not so good for me though! But I like their cozy ambience;)

Henry Tan said...

haha looks nice but i think should be not cheap. =p