Having dry brittle hair yet you're tired of waiting for the time-consuming treatment session at the saloon or you can't afford going for treatment all the time?
No worries, cause I got a solution for y'all! Introducing..... Ellips Hair Vitamin!
Thanks to the awesomely straight hair girl, Fynna for introducing this awesome stuffs in her blog. Since I dyed my hair twice last year, my hair is no longer healthy and soft ): I've tried various shampoo/conditioner and other hair products but they never really helped. I even experienced massive hair fall especially when I wash or brush my hair T___T No harm trying right, so I decided to get myself these cute looking pink hair vitamin for my hair to noms!
It is made from a combination of Jojoba Oil, UV Protection, Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamin A,C,E that helps heal damaged hair structure & reduce split end caused by excessive hair blow-drying (charged guilty for this), curling, coloring (charged guilty for this as well FML), rebonding. Hair will look healthier, manageable and shiny.
The last sentence better be true! :O
You can get it at either Watsons @ only RM4.50 for a pack of 6 or RM7.80 (if I was not mistaken, couldn't remember) for a twin pack. But it's cheaper in Guardian!! :O Since this is my first time trying, I think it would be better to get the smaller pack in case it doesn't work LOL
Ignore my fat palm and fugly nails, so this is the capsule. You just have to peel it off at the side and the vitamin oil will flow out :s It's not sticky or thick, just a bit watery wtf and it's super easy to apply! For my hair length that is slightly longer than shoulder length, one Ellips capsule per usage is sufficient. You don't want your hair to get too oily and I must tell you that it smells really nice, as in REALLY REALLY NICE. It makes you wanna sniff your hair all day long LOL But I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use it weekly or once in a fortnight, it's not stated at all wtf
Anyways, the instructions are at the back of the pack but still I'm telling you heh~
How to use:
1. Clean your hair and let it half dry.
2. Open 1 or 2 Ellips capsules (or as much as you needed) and squeeze the vitamin oil onto your palm.
3. Spread it evenly throughout hair but do not apply on the scalp.
4. Leave it to dry.
It's just that simple with 4 easy
Since I've only used it once, I can't really tell the difference but I've reading tons of good reviews about this product online, thanks to Uncle Google of course.
Besides pink, they also come in yellow, purple and black! All with different functions respectively :D
- Yellow Smooth and shiny; with the blend of Aloe Vera Oil, UV Protection, Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamins A&E, moisturizes and provides nutrition to hair. Aloe Vera extract to make the hair smooth, shiny and manageable.
- Shiny Black; with the combination of Kemiri/Candle Nut Extract, Aloe Vera, UV Protectant and Vit A, E & Pro Vit –B5 to keep the hair healthier and fabulously shiny black.
- Purple Nutri Colour; with triple care formulation helps to nourish your colored hair, treat dull hair caused by sunray, and preserve healthy shine of colored hair.
So what are you waiting for girls? Go to the nearest Watsons or Guardian and get yourself Ellips Hair Vitamin to pamper you hair today! And if anyone of you have tried this, do let me know too. Comments are most welcomed!