FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Friday, August 14, 2009

Let some sunshine in

As you can see, I changed my blog skin again. The reason is this is the only skin which allow readers (that's you!) to comment. How cool is that? But my blog is still under construction. There was a few complication here and there with the codes, I can't fill in my cbox, twitter and feedjit codes. Boo. I'm pretty much effed up now and this caused me to stay up late. I'll settle them asap.

So, I'll be having my weekend in Sunway and guess what? I'm going to the MTV Worldstage in Sunway Lagoon tomorrow night! Woot woot :D Actually I wasn't planning to go because it was supposed to be a meet up with old friends only for the weekend but multipergazillions thanks to one of my senior who gave me two tickets *because he knew I wanted to go so badly*. Heh. So the plan is, steamboat before going to the MTV Worldstage. Too bad I can't make it to the entrance at 3.30pm and my sister told me that the lead singer of Kasabian had H1N1 so I need to be extra alert. Needless to say, I'm going to bring my mask along. Thanks to her also because she helped me a lot in convincing Mum to let me have my weekend in Sunway with my friends :)

Enough for now. Tatatititutu.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: