FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand

I wonder how that kiss would feel like *raise eyebrows* Actually that was pointless. Randomly took it from Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. Fyi, I just suck in giving my post a title.

Currently listening to Consequence by The Notwist (:

I went to college this morning because there was an event organized by my class.

Shut up, the world won't end in 2012!

I'm jealous because most of my friends get to watch it on the premiere day but I don't. Nevermind, I get to watch it today hurrah!

Belinda, Joe Ann, Sie Yee, Suzen and I headed to Cineleisure to watch this movie that most of us were more than eager to watch. By the time we were there, the tickets were selling fast but we're lucky enough to watch the movie on 2.40pm or else we gonna wait for another 3 hours for the next showtime. The starting of the movie was quite boring but then the animations and graphics were superb I tell you. It just feel so real and you could feel the terror when the disasters came LOL and you wont believe this - I cried for like 6 times. Yea, not thrice but 6 times! It was so touching everytime the movie portrayed the moment of fatherly love and it reminded me of my Dad. It made me realise that life is really short and it's in the will of God. Eventually, I will learn how to appreciate everything and everyone around me. The movie was eye opening too. In this world today there's no such thing as free lunch. No money no talk. You can't imagine how cruel selfish and evil mankind can be for the sake of themselves. It's an effin materialistic world out there people. People, I think we should start saving 1 euro billion or else we're gonna die in vain hahas

Overall, I give 8.5 out of 10 for that movie (Y) but yet it's not one of the best movie ever.

Oh oh btw, I watched new moon trailer (!) and Taylor Lautner was oh so mouth watering. He is indeed the man whom I can't resist. I'm not a fan of guys with huge buffs and sixpacks but Taylor's one is really hot I tell you. Aww, I like :D 2 more weeks to go and I can't wait to watch it.

In case, I can't make it into the medical field, I should consider being a journalist but I bet I will fail for that too cause my vocabulary sucks much I admit LOL

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: