FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fly me on a paper plane

Because your real life is tragic
Yeah you built up a world of magic
If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Or even in the dark
~

Currently listening to Bring by boring brick by Paramore.

Sorry for not updating about my New Year Eve's celebration yesterday. Yesterday was like a day in hell or maybe worse than hell. After celebrating the night before, I got this horrible alcohol rash and I was not quite in the mood the whole day. My hands and feet are swollen and all I can feel is needles pricking sensation all over my hands. I can't stop scratching my hands and feet too. Terrible I tell you. Plus, I can't upload the photos here and I have no idea why. I've uploaded them in FB anyway (:

Thank God today was better after sleeping my ass off for the whole day. I was shocked to wake up and found out that it was already 4.30pm. I was supposed to wake up early and continue doing my reports FML I guess everyone has almost done theirs except me FML EVEN MORE!
The sad thing is the plan to go grocery shopping with Elin and dinner with her and Joe Ann is canceled due to some reasons so I'll be stuck here alone again tonight T____T but still this will be the last night I'll be alone cause Elin and Suzen will be coming back tomorrow! & the other housemates as well :DDD

So I've cleaned the house, cleaned the frigde, washed my shoes and did my laundry today. So productive right? Yeah, I know tsk tsk I just had my dinner but I finished it in like less than 10 minutes cause it started to drizzle and you know how humiliate it can be when it suddenly rain heavily while you're eating haha I don't want to even imagine that wtf

Okay, I think I should stop here and start doing my reports. 15 drawings some more WALAO!

Eh, don't forget to click on my adsssss ya?

Till, then buhbye!

No comments: