FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, April 24, 2010

And of all the pandemonium and madness,

Hello sweet peas :D

Today isn't a bad day, I think I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed but it turned out to be one when Megan ruined it and I have no choice but to skip lunch and I'm effing hungry now. Well, I'm not gonna blog about what happened cause yes it will ruin my mood for the whole day.

It's already Saturday and this weekend is soon coming to an end. Time flies extremely fast compared to last week. Sorry for not posting any proper update lately cause I can't seem to find anything nice to blog about. It's been a rough week because my hormones have gone psychotic after cough you know cough that time of the month cough but everything is under control now, even my pimples are gone YAY

I'll be flying back to KL tomorrow evening but I have not even started packing yet(!) and I know someone has been waiting for this day for quite some time. YAY for him cause he no longer suffer eh? So, my two weeks of holidays are wasted as well cause I was doing nothing productive but a pure sluggard at home. I've finished watching 21 episodes of Autumn's Concerto for the second time teehee and I've got a football match to watch tonight; it's Man U versus Tottenham. They better win tonight for God's sake! Glory Glory Man United ♥

Btw, I've got a good news to share. I was checking my Nuffnang this morning and I found out that I've earned more than RM50 which means that I can cash out my earnings already(!) and this is my very first time okay but the down side is I have to wait for a month for the payment to be processed and sent.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *jakun*

So after cashing out the earnings, my current earnings is back to zero wtf You have no idea how many months I've waited until I earn the very first RM50 from Nuffnang (: So don't hesitate to click on my ads many many time again so that I can earn my second RM50, okie? I'll try to blog more often too but I can't really promise cause I have my finals coming up in 8 weeks time and I really have to get off my ass and start revising sigh I can't wait to finish my foundation!

Anyways, I'll be meeting two of my good friends who are also my ex-classmates in high school tonight. I've always love catching up session w/ them cause this is when the gossips spill and the bitching-session begins muahaha :D That is the nature of a girl, you can't blame me for that tsk tsk

Gtg now, have to really start packing before the Mum starts nagging heh so bye and don't forget to do your usual drills, sweets XOXO

8 comments:

ohmywtf said...

lol..was hoping another cooking post from u :-P..congrates on the earning! :-)

Unknown said...

congrats on your first earning. :D

nanged you by the way.

daphiexn™ said...

so good.. ihaven even got to RM =(

Ken Wooi said...

congrats on the earnings and keep it up =)

Dewi Batrishya said...

Eheks.. Congrats for the earnings oso.. Nanged ya!
Keep up the good work..
Maybe someday, Nuffnang will make u rich! Ahaks..
Take Care!

GothicScarlet said...

whoa congrats!! Mine is only $2.20 now lor!! hehee

ajjah said...

congratz on your earning :) nice blog u have here.. followed u

Anonymous said...

grats for reaching 50bucks! ;D Nice one I wish I can cash out too!