FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, April 5, 2010

You're everything that I want and ask for

Currently listening to Eenie Meenie by Justin Bieber feat Sean Kingston and only God knows how addictive this song is!


Why? Simply because I'm already on holiday! This means I get to
  • sleep late and wake up late as well
  • enjoy enjoy and enjoy
  • fly back to my hometown
  • see the family(!) and Mom's cooking is a must
  • relax and laze around at home
  • leave the books alone
My supposed to be two weeks holidays is now extended to three weeks woots The reason I'm so excited because I rarely get holidays for my course. So back to the topic shall we? Since my flight is only on this coming Saturday, so I had some plans to keep me occupied this week before I'm going back!
  • Date w the boyf - Friday
  • Petaling Street w Joeann - Saturday morning
  • BBQ @ Belinda's - Saturday night
  • Dim sum for brekkie w Joeann and Elin - Monday morning
  • I-city
  • Melaka Day trip
  • Sie Yii's birthday celebration
I'll update on those later with photos, okay?

Stay tuned!

No comments: