FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

13 hours

....left till doomsday Deducting my 8 hours of beauty sleep, I have only 5 hours left to study. Actually less than that since I'm still here blogging heh I'm srsly running out of time!

Alright brain, I know you hate me and I hate you, let's just do this tomorrow and I'll get back to kill you with more overloaded notes to memorize for my practical exam on Tuesday. I'm sorry I have to do this to you.


There’s no point worrying and being paranoid, for what is to come, will come. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I can at least write something on that piece of blank paper.

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain - remember when I took that home wine making course, and I forgot how to drive? — Homer Simpson (He sure is one annoying yellow creature)

Thanks for the goodluck wishes everyone. I'm gonna need them ❤ & not to forget the whole batch of Physio Cohort 4, all the best guys! We are all in this together (:

I'll be back soon, very soon!

xx

8 comments:

Jonshea said...

All the very best. <3

Chuen said...

good luck!

Henry Lee said...

ga yau! :D

bendan said...

Gayao ah!! Gogogo...

All the best oh!! =]

http://bendan.me

soulesscloudy said...

best of luck... go study study study well..

Dori Lukey said...

bwahaha i'm ending my finals on saturday.... but all the best!

M-Knight said...

all the best....jom main...

domokun said...

gamnbathe 2 both of us><