FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm starting to like November ♥

It's only the fifth day of November yet I've been blessed with happy little things every single day.

Unexpectedly, I've received another 3 new buffered earnings from Nuffnang! I've never received so many BE in one shot within a month since I've joined Nuffnang. Now I fully understand why bloggers normally emphasize on constant unique visitors daily in order to get buffered earning :D

STB Thermatic Branding, Dove Chocolate & AMP My FM

Last but not least, thanks so much Nuffnang!

P/S: Stay tuned for my next update; my new smoking red baby!

xx

17 comments:

jfook said...

Congrats. I have 6 altogether. Show off show off sikit. =P

Dummy Dummy said...

i only have 2 so far :S

Supia Chao said...

Unfair.. I tak ada.
But must bodek..
"Wah, congrats on your buffered earning."
so you will belanja me. Hehe.. ^^

Evelyn`Wann said...

woots, congrats~~
so if have regular unique visits then will get buffered earnings?

Philip Esmaquel said...

i have none. but still thanks nuffnang..:D

alvinontherocks said...

Is there such a thing as buffered hugs and kisses as well? 3x the buffered value... XD

k~^|n said...

i also want..haha

Camy said...

congratz =DDDD. ahaha. i same as u. hv 5 =D

Vin Tsen Gan said...

Blogging about your buffered ads will earn you a lot of nangs and traffics wei. Then you'll have MORE buffered ads. Wah, smart girl ah..

Faisal Abdullah said...

wah,congrats..i want more BE tu=)

Nancy said...

kira ada umpphh la tu..congrats ya..

FeeQ said...

WOW. Nice.
LOL

Sherry Degarmo said...

wow...3 of mu buffered earning just ended

Vinnie said...

yup, congrats with the buffered earning

.::cEriTeRa HatiKu::. said...

congrt..=)

TOLANIC said...

Wow, your CTR is very high. Mine all are below 0.4% even though I have 7 buffered campaigns. I believe your earning power much higher due to higher CTR.

SiMon Har said...

red baby? new car???