Please tell me, I'm not the only one. Thanks to the upcoming clinical posting in April, I need to go for a bloody blood test cause I need a Hepatitis B jab. I doubt I have strong immune system, so most probably I will need to receive 3 jabs overall. I'll be getting a 2-in-1 jab (Hep A + B) anyway, easier and safer. I dread to get that jab anytime next week but I have to FML I was the only one among my friends who screamed out loud and cried (it hurts okay!) when the doctor poked in the syringe UGH There's even blue black on my elbow crest now and it hurts every freaking time I pressed on it.
#1. All red after the blood test after kena flicked by the doctor cause my stubborn vein just won't pop out -__-
#2. It's world's let's get poked day! LOL
I know I’ve not been updating regularly for quite some time, but I will soon. Too many pending drafts to clear. This week has been one of the busiest week since year 2011 but surprisingly I still get enough of sleep everyday (: This week, I:
- celebrated Jie Yii's birthday on Monday (yet to update)
- ate Bak Kut Teh with Elin & Joeann (yet to update too)
- went for blood test on Wednesday
- celebrated our first anniversary with the boyf (yet to update as well :P)
- had Snowflakes with Belinda & Joeann on Friday night
- didn't jog at all and most probably gained back the weight that I lost last week boo
- devastated by the earthquake and tsunami that attacked Japan #prayforJapan
- was suffering from a severe neck pain, and it's getting worse now
On a happier note, my TuneTalk sponsored post has been approved so you know what that means YAY More moolah!
Alright, gtg. Back to my usual drills, night!