FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Double Happiness

The moment I got home, Mum gave me my mails. Two to be exact! Who else if it's not from Nuffnang and Churp2! :D If you're my twitter follower, you'd have known that I've received my cheques early this month.

#1. You've got mails, missy! 
#2. Moolah moolah! 
#3. Me and my million dollar smile *wink*

Thanks a bunch to Nuffnang and Churp2 ♥ 


For those of you who wants to get rewarded like me, just sign up to Churp2! All you have to do is just tweet, yes it's that simple. They will send you assignments for you to tweet or you can share those advertisement on your blogs/facebook/twitter to get rewarded. What are you waiting for? Sign up today, by clicking HERE.

or

if you're a blogger already, you can sign up to Nuffnang and get rewarded by just blogging!

xx

20 comments:

Vince G said...

HILDA TEO SUK TING ROLLER BLADES AND DINNER'S ON YOU! :D MUAHAHAHAHA.

p.s. Congrats on the cheque. :P
p.p.s Yes! I'm the first one to comment!
p.p.p.s First one to comment gets a prize right?

Unknown said...

haha grats grats! Double happiness indeed XD!!

Koh Kian Fai said...

should have censored your full name =P coz it maybe risky yo LOL

~Joeanney~ said...

恭喜你,WANG BESAR!!!! :P

crazywrazy said...

HILDA TEO SUK TING, you got a nice name. Why need to censor your name. You need to censor the big money value.

p.s. Next food gathering on you
p.s.s I am no. 4
p.s.s.s I am here to share your shiokness :P

Your Humble Servant said...

damn... that's really some WANG BESARRRRRRRRR

Isaac Tan said...

woot. wang besar!!!

Xue Ren said...

woots! congratz deary! must belanja alrdy =P

Qi Wen said...

I only see BELANJA MAKAN in this post :)

Jessy said...

so much moooolaaahhh, Can la belanja makan! I wait for u at our next door KFC! Onnn laaa!

Nurfaiz Shaidan said...

Wow, a thousand? :0 That's just awesome. Keep more coming girl :) and congrats!

M-Knight said...

wah!! congratz... I'm coming to Bintulu now...

Small Kucing said...

wow....1k...congratulations!

Agnes Sim said...

wow...you got the RM1K+??? so geng!!! how u make it one? Mine one little bit only..:S

Anonymous said...

Wow! Double Happiness! U can do your part too :)

Congraz again! :)

Stephanie Ee said...

Wow wow wow... That's a big amount :P

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Congrats congrats! :)

John said...

wtf. 1k plus. walao eh... angry with kian fai. cencor ur name.

Anne Lee said...

banyaknye reward...

Peeciella said...

wth.......... RM1K :O niceee. COngrats. and Kuching and bintulu is not that far BTW ;) HEEE.