No so fun facts about chilis from ;
Chili is a health food!
• A teaspoon of red chili powder meets the recommended daily allowance for Vitamin A.
• A green chili pod has as much Vitamin C as 6 oranges.
• Chili peppers may help prevent the growth of certain cancers.
• Chili peppers are good sources of Iron, Potassium and Dietary Fiber.
• Aids in many skin conditions including psoriasis, itching and bruising.
• Some cultures put chile powder in their shoes to keep their feet warm.
|Can you spot the eenie meenie ladybird?|
|Hey there, little fella :D|
CHILI, Y U NO TURN RED YET? I've been waiting for weeks already!
"Wish I had time for just one more bowl of chili." - Alleged dying words of Kit Carson (1809-1868)
P/S: No tutorials on how to grow chilies :P These fellas sure know better (Here, and here)