FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Friday, August 12, 2011

Time out with Hello Kitty

If you're a follower on my twitter, you'd know that I got myself this cute little Hello Kitty watch from McD last Friday! If it wasn't Sherry, who tweeted in on twitter, I wouldn't know McD is giving out Hello Kitty watch.

The Happy Meal that made my day, enough to make the kid in me happy (: I even get another one for Megan <3

So cute right?! 

Being a HK freak, how can I resist not having one! 

@KLCC on Thursday night //wide grin

After collecting tickets for the screening of Cowboys vs Aliens, I showed (not showing off okay :P) the Hello Kitty watch I'm wearing to Kahmon since I remembered that she wanted to get one for her sister and convinced her to buy since it's the last day for this particular model. Then off she went with Melissa to get the watches.

Melissa's 

HK watches FTW! & Why is mine blur T__T

Setting the time and date for 

Even KianFai got himself HK watches. Not only one, but two! :P

#1 Group photo with so many photobombers behind :P
L-R: Me, Mel, Kahmon & Shannon

#2 Group Photo
L-R: Qian, Kahmon, Sherry, Me and half of boyf :P 

#3 and the last group photo in weird fisheye mode
L-R: KianFai, Benjamin, Shannon, Isaac, Mel, Kahmon, Me.
Everyone is down with HK watch fever that night! Too bad it doesn't have light function, so can't really use it in the dark meh what do you expect from a toy watch right? How nice if it can funtion as a talkie walkie as well :P


3 other models to be collect every week! I think I'm getting the pink star one too. It's only RM3 just for the watch without purchasing Happy Meals so now everyone can haz HK watch :D How awesomeeeeeeeee. Don't miss out!

xx

19 comments:

Lyna Abraham said...

LOL. cute pange ktk collect HK. hihi. Tapau mek McD juak ;p

bendan said...

OMG!! Can I curi your photo?? Please!! =S

http://bendan.me/

SiMon Har said...

a lot of HongKong... I mean Hello Kitty picture here! XD

Koh Kian Fai said...

YAY! :D The photo u taken me is dam cool, thanks hehe

Tony said...

oh wow... gayness beyond level lol

LauraLeia said...

OMG so cute! I didn't know the Happy Meal toy was HK watches! T___T I want that first one.... T__T

Unknown said...

Im not in the pic but why is my name thr? LOL

Unknown said...

yay! i heart it =) super cute!

JESSICA CHAW said...

FUYOH DAMN CUTE THOSE KITTY WATCHES!!!

Small Kucing said...

LOL...So many cute hello kitty .

Peeciella said...

I want HK watch tooo D:

无修人 said...

Hello Kitty! cute haha

• Stephanie C • said...

OMG! It's so cutieeeee!!! I want! XD XD XD

SuFang (Careen) said...

LOL HK gang! So cute :D

Lilian Hii (백합) said...

LOL so cute la the watch :D Hmmm I wonder if I could buy it for my lil bro

Xue Ren said...

wow! hellokitty watches?! OMG! cute cute! =D

Mabel Lai said...

So CUTE! But too late =l

Isaac Tan said...

wahahah i bought one extra! just coz its so cheap :p and girls lovve it

Unknown said...

omg.. i don have !!! ><