FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Timeless Truth Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask

Blessed Sunday, people!

I know I'm probably the last person to be blogging about this TT instantaneous brightening cooling mask. I was supposed to receive these masks two months back but thanks to the efficiency of PosMalaysia, I guess my parcel went missing somewhere and it just never arrive at my doorstep. So I had to inform TT Mask Malaysia via FB and I was really happy with their prompt reply and action taken. They even insist in having my masks sent via Poslaju to my hometown which I receive two days later, earlier this month. Double thumbs up for their good customer service!

My first encounter with TTMask was when I received one of their masks in my first box of Vanity Trove (click HERE to read) but I didn't write any review about it. 

Received 3 pieces of TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask and the Swallow's Nest Whitening Mask, along with a discount voucher from TTMask. 
Just a short intro about TT Mask;

Timeless Truth Malaysia (TT Mask Trading) was incorporated in August 2012 to support Timeless Truth’s expansion plan in Asia. They are the exclusive sole distributor for Timeless Truth brand in Malaysia.The humble beginning of the “Timeless Truth” brand started back in 1988, France. Ever since then, TT has been playing an active role in the international trade of skin care products arena. Timeless Truth has taken the market paradigm shift from France to Taiwan in 1998. New products are invented every year in response to different target groups’ market requirement. With a wide selection of skin care products that cater for different needs from the consumers (facial masks, eye masks, neck masks, foot masks and breast masks), Timeless Truth is definitely the preferred brand of choice. — Source

YAYYY Another discount voucher from them! Muehehee :D I've received one from Vanity Trove as well as from Ladies Edition's Worthy Book

These are the Brightening Cooling | 極透瞬白冰沁面膜 Mask under the moisturizing  mask series.
Its benefits are cooling, moisturizing, smoothens skin and whitening. 


INGREDIENTS
 STAY-C 50, m-Tranexamic Acid, Calendula, Menthol, Hyaluronic Acid, DI Water

  1.  STAY-C®50 reduces dark spots and slows down formation of melanin to allow even toned finish for the skin and brings back clarity. It is one of the best active ingredients for skin whitening, and builds a blockage for UV rays. 
  2.  m-Tranexamic Acid is medically used in prohibiting bleeding issues. It is proven to have highly effective result in reducing melanin growth and pigmentations. m-Tranexamic acid is capable in reversing and inhibiting dark spots to fight mild inflammation. 
  3. Hyaluronic Acid is non-toxic that serves as the most important space filling substance in the human body. It holds water in the skin to keep collagen hydrated and provides a youthful look. Hyaluronic Acid has moisturizing capabilities on skin’s structure. 
  4. Menthol is derived from peppermint. It is used as a cooling agent and fragrance to give a refreshing and soothing sensation to the skin.
[BEFORE]  With my fringe and hair all tied up, I can haz quite a big face lol 

The size of the face mask fits my face perfectly and it's not loose. I suppose it's designed to suit asian's face size so yeah I love the fact that the mask was intact the whole time due to the specialized weaving technology, unlike certain masks which tends to peel off or displace. The non adhesive cuts allow the serum to be 100% absorbed by the skin pores as well. The mask is really damp and  generously soaked with essence.  If you see clearly, there are even drops of serum dripping down on my neck from the mask :P which I find slightly irritating. 

      How to use: 
  1. As usual, use after face cleansing. 
  2. Adjust mask to align the center of the mask with the center of the skin contours positioning openings for eyes and mouth. The darker side of the mask fits on the face to maximize the efficacy. 
  3. Remove mask after 15-20 minutes. 
  4. Gently massage the remaining essence into skin. Post cleansing is not needed. 
  5. Apply skincare products thereafter to lock in moisture. 
[AFTER] I'm not sure if you can see the difference but I felt it myself after using the mask. 
It does have the instant brightening effect, as my complexion appear to be more radiant after using the mask. The mask is really cooling and it has this minty sensation due to the menthol in it. I was pretty impressed that the cooling sensation stays throughout the 20 mins (that I almost felt asleep) even when I'm using it during a hot sunny afternoon. Definitely something that I've never experienced with any hydrating masks that I've used before this. I felt so much refreshed and hydrated after using the mask. Major loveeeeeee ♥(ʃƪ´⌣`) I can totally see myself using their masks after this! 
They have quite various kinds of facial masks for different type of functions and even neck, eyes and foot masks. You can check out more at their official website (http://ttmask.my/) or their FB page (http://www.facebook.com/ttmaskMalaysia?fref=ts).

P/S: Selected TT masks are now on promo at Hishop with free delivery for purchases above RM50 *steal* Promo ends tomorrow, so hurry up!

On a side note, besides the new Instagram video function, another hot topic that everyone is talking everywhere would be the terrible haze that Singapore and Malaysia is experiencing now. Thank God that my hometown isn't that badly affected but the hot weather is really taking its toll on me! So just a gentle reminder to all, keep yourself hydrated and stay indoor (good time to pamper yourself with a cooling facial mask too HEH) if possible. Get yourself face masks too if you have to head outdoors. Take care people, especially those in West Malaysia T__T

Have a great week ahead.

xx 

4 comments:

Henry Lee said...

seems like a very cooling facial mask... i also want to try one la :)

~Joeanney~ said...

I want to try, macam syoik, got cooling effect!

Camy said...

i love the cooling mask tooo! :D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Woo the masks are so colorful ~ First time seen this type of masks. Hehe ~