FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 18, 2015

To An Acne-Free Skin with Benzac

These days, I got to admit the fact that appearance plays an important role and I am pretty sure that everyone fears of acne and pimples, be it female or male. I consider myself lucky cause I never really have to deal with acne problem since puberty but that doesn't stop me from taking my skin lightly. Dealing with acne can be really tormenting but thanks to Galderma, a renowned Swiss-based global dermatology company for bringing in Benzac, the trusted solution to acne-free skin to Malaysia! Now everyone can look forward to the pain-free and fuss-free solution to their acne woes. 

They have a range of products targeting on oily and combination skin as well as sensitive to normal skin. I got myself three products for sensitive to normal skin to try out (: 
From L-R: Benzac Daily Foam Facial Cleanser, Benzac Facial Scrub & Benzac Daily Facial Liquid Cleanser. 


Benzac Daily Facial Foam Cleanser 


This facial foam cleanser works to remove impurities effectively and gently unblock pores. It contains natural calendula and aloe vera extracts to keep your skin well hydrated while controlling sebum production for a shine-free skin. I love its light foamy texture that absorbs almost immediately into my skin after applying it and besides, it forms a hydrating non-greasy protective film that makes me feels so refreshed after every wash. 

Benzac Daily Facial Liquid Cleanser


This works exactly the same as the foam cleanser, just that it comes in a liquid form. Its texture is pretty dilute but it can produce quite an amount of foam even with a few tiny drops. One thing is for sure that they both have a really nice and mild scent.

Benzac Facial Scrub


For a more thorough cleansing, it is recommended to use Benzac Facial scrub that is designed to suit all skin types at least twice weekly. It gently exfoliates dead skin cells and impurities to ensure clear pores. The creamy light yellow texture may look harsh but trust me, it is one of the best facial scrubs I've ever used. It is fully packed with loads of microbeads that leaves you feeling squeaky clean after a good amount of scrubbing. And not to forget, it has this really unique citrus/lemongrass (I can't even tell HAHA) scent. 


My verdict? I've been using these products for over a month now and I am loving them. The results isn't that apparent on me since I don't really have serious acne problem but it does a great job in maintaining my skin condition and I do feel a difference since I have lesser breakouts now during that time of the month. 

Remember, you are never alone in fighting acne. The sooner you start treating it, the sooner you'll achieve a better skin. So delay no more! 

Benzac's complete range of dermatologist recommended acne solutions is available at all major pharmacies nationwide, retailing from RM12.20 to RM38.90. For more details, you can check out Benzac Malaysia's Facebook Page here.

My beauty resolution this year is to take better care of my skin (now that I'm slowly aging lol) and you should to! Here's to a new year, new skin and new you ;D

xx

3 comments:

nicccchang said...

I'm interested with the scrub! Can you show the result of using it? I'm looking for a good scrub! hehe

Read on my latest blog post: Don't Quit

Unknown said...

wah... long time no see!

Anonymous said...

Acne is a BIG Problem that crosses the borders of age, gender, race and social status. Benzac AC is a topical water-based gel wiyh its active ingredient benzoyl peroxide perfect for the treatment of acne. Benzac AC contains a moisturizing system called Acrylates Copolymer Glycerin Complex, which absorbs excess sebum from the skin and releases glycerin to hydrate the skin. Read more at:
http://kidbuxblog.com/hard-on-acne-soft-on-skin/