FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can I stay?


*Sigh*

I'm gonna be away for three months again!
Off to NS mode activated.

**********

I will be leaving in the morning to Miri. I have no idea when I will be back but I'll try my best to come back earlier. I'm so gonna miss Daddy, Mummy, Sis and Megan. No more eating out and supper with you guys. Argh,homesick! Note: I am independent but when it comes to a life which is going to give me a hard time, automatically I'll be not independent AT ALL. I'll be calling home soon, crying so badly and complaining that I wanna go home. Oh great. Pfft. That would be interesting. && my chums (you know who you are but I'm still gonna list you guys out - Cathy, Ah Yao, Nadd Moo Moo, Oish, Amy, will be missing you guys a lot. ) and HIM! Sobs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that the 'military' life there won't torture me. Amen.
People tend to tell me this, "C'mon, NS won't be that bad. You'll have fun and I bet you don't wanna come home". Well, we'll see if that statement will be a undeniable fact when I'm back. So people, do take care and may God bless. Last but not least, forget me not. <33>
hilda milda


For you,
I'll be back soon, you won't have time to miss me.

Look after my heart - I've left it with you.
To be continued. ( MIA)

2 comments:

AIN said...

you'll survive. trust me babe. :D

Hilda Milda™ said...

Ehee. Thxx Ain love.