FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My heart is beating off rate.

I can't really explain how I'm feeling right now. I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs! My heart is beating faster than usual and seriously I can feel the adrenaline rushing in me. *faint*
My friends have been texting me saying good luck and stuffs and reminded me to tell them what my result is. Mum and sis are getting excited as well, they say they have faith in me. Sedangkan I don't have the confidence at all. Uuu, more pressure. What if I didn't get what they expected? What if I get a C? OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm thinking too much. *smackss forehead*

P/s: Good luck for all `08 SPM candidates. All the best. :)

12 hours left til I get my result. Shoot me in the head pls? Ouch. Tummy aches and I'm feeling the butterflies in it. Yes yes, I'm freaking myself out. I think I'm not getting any sleep tonight. Sh*t. Special thanks to NAD MOO MOO for everything. I love you! *wink*

Xoxo,
Hilda milda

No comments: