FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Forever and forever farewell August 2009

In a blink of an eye, there goes my sucky August and September on my calendar.

Random stuff I did in August:

#1 Watched some movies; Cold Prey 2, The Proposal, I Love You Beth Cooper, UP and Orphan
#2 Went to MTV Worldstage
#3 Had henna
#4 Dyed my hair and had a haircut
#5 Shopped till I'm flat broke
#6. Lost my watch and my pendrive
#7. Cried for like 17689 times for many reasons

I told myself that this time I really need to move on no matter what. Life is full of choices and there's still so much for me to explore. So why make my life a piece of shit? I should make it sweet and enjoy till full blast cause I know there's more to come.

Here it is, my last post for August. ADIOS :D

Fin.


mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: