FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, November 2, 2009

I'll just play Hello Titty with the bartender

Hello peepos. Time flies huh? It's Nov already and Oct just went in a blink of an eye. Fast, real fast I tell you.

You know what?

I think I'm dying slowly.

I got three zits popping out and two ulsers torturing me. Plus, I'm lack of sleep and H20. I don't think my body can take it any longer and help my brain stop functioning. Fuck. There's been a lot running in my mind and there's a slight change in my schedule now and then. I'm supposed to have Bio exam last week right? But then it was postponed till Monday and it was postponed again to freaking Tuesday which is tomorrow. I feel like stabbing my biology lecturer in her heart cause she's playing with ours. Oh Gawd, spare me with another life which has more than 24 hours per day. I seriously need more time or I should learn to manage my time WISELY. Maths exam is rearranged to Thursday while Physics and Chemistry exams is on next week. Hopefully I'm going to study this weekend. I had a great weekend last week yet tiring. I was actually busy with everything except studying. Sad isn't it?

Hilda seriously has to buck up or else she's gonna screw her own life. I bet she will if she continues to waste every precious seconds she has. FML - talk to herself.

Okay, I am fuckg not ready for the papers, gone are the days I used to be mugging so hard when everyone else are still enjoying themselves. This is dejecting but I guess I'll just put up with it and yes I gonna deal with my weight problem too. I wanna lose weight so badly for God's sake! I've decided not to attend the interview as well but I haven't got the chance to talk with my Dad.

Oh and let's forget my endless rantings and screamings. I see how fantastic these two coming weeks are becoming. But then thinking on the bright side, hey it's early NOV and I've got my monthly allowance so let's go shopping :p

So talking about last weekend, I went to have sleepover and Elin's house on Thursday night and Belinda's house on Friday night. Btw, I watched two movies too and went to the AAR's concert.


This movie is not worth watching I tell you. The worst part is she can't act, seriously. She's just good in being sexy and lustful and she seemed to be an unsucessful man-eater in that movie. I guess it's her appearance that counts and make it everyone's must watch movie. Yet, it turned out to be not what I've expected. Boo Megan Fox.

And as for Cloudy with a chance of Meatball, you guys must watch! I bet you gonna rofl, aww-ing and get hungry throughout the movie. I severely love this and it's way better than UP. Now I can't wait to watch 2012 and New Moon woot woot :D

Bout the concert, it was incredibly awesome. AAR rocks my socks together with 3 other local bands; ONE BUCK SHORT, DISAGREE AND POP SHUVIT. I went there with Belinda and her friends, Joe Ann and Elin was there too. We were there from 3pm till 11pm. Imagine standing and squeezing among the crowds that long? We ended up going home with sore throat and aching body. Luckily it rained and it did help us to get real wet and high ♥FUN♥ There was where I had a great time. Possibly something I have not done or felt for a long long time. I'll try to upload all the photos in fb asap. I'm just to busy to edit and stuffs. Sigh.

And I think I should stop here and get back to work because I have report that says, has not been touched and needs to be finished by Wednesday. DIE!

Ciao~

P/S: Do me a favour by clicking on my ads okie? Pls click, just click. Click!

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: