FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Roses are red, violets are blue. Fuck you, whore!

Ignore the last phrase. It's just a quote from 500 days of summer which I still don't get to watch. I hope it's still showing until next month. Oh, pretty pls? I'm really dying to watch this movie. Tsk tsk tsk. Yes, I'm desperate I tell you!

Zooey Deschanel (!)

❤❤❤

Don't you think she's somewhere near perfection? Well, you can see this familiar face from Yes Man and of course her newest movie, 500 days of summer :D

❤❤❤

I want her oh-so-pretty face's features.
I want her charming sparkling eyes.
I want her hair colour.
I want her hairstyle.
I want her height.

❤❤❤

Don't get me wrong. I'm 100% straight and I'm not idolizing her.

❤❤❤

It's just that,

I want that rocker who admires her.

But then he told me that I don't have to be someone I'm not :)

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: