FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, October 19, 2009

Can you meet me halfway?

I got this song stuck in my head the whole day but I only knew this phrase LOL

Good thing I enjoyed my weekend so far cause;

MU won last night against Bolton and I can't wait for the match versus Liverpool this coming Saturday and I bet Liverpool is going down, down, down, DOWN.

&&

For the record, I finished watching 2 episodes of Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives and ANTM. Eff my Bitcomet for not working so I can't download season 1 of 90210 and not to say the second season. Ugh.

On the bright side, Hurrah! I'm not gonna get any Monday blue today cause I'm on holiday. Bliss! :D

Yet I have to start on my revision anytime soon. Photosynthesis and Calvin Cycle sound great to me for appetizer. So not! D:

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: