FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Let's have Christmas on Halloween

Currently listening to Silly Lily by Bunkface (:

My ulser is getting bigger (GREAT!) and it hurts everytime I eat. Eating 24/7 is a like a must to me so it's devastating when I can't eat that much nowadays, especially spicy and salty food D: *craving for tomyam man!*

Speaking of the Maths exam I'm having tomorrow, I'm feeling nervous. I studied the whole night but not even a single thing got into my head. I tried to memorize the workings and formulaes but boo it didn't work. I'm too lazy to do exercises heh What if I can't answer tomorrow? FML. I'm so gonna be in deep shit. I hate Maths since I was in high school so I never make an effort to really study for it. It's just frustrating whenever you can't find the solution. Anyway, I'll just keep my fingers crossed I guess. That's the least I can do. Wish me luck peepos!

THANK GOD TOMORROW IS ENDING SOON IN ANOTHER 24 HOURS. PHE-EW. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND CAUSE I WANT TO SLEEEEEEEEP.

You can't imagine how grumpy I get if I don't get enough sleep *evil laugh*

Click click on my ads (:

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: