FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Me and my heart, we got issues

Hi.

Well, I guess you guys must be a bit surprised seeing this minor change on my layout, yesss I've changed it back to the original layout after failing to find the perfect blogskins for months! I can feel that this new layout is growing in me, I don't mind it's simple. I just love it this way (:

Thursday, it's the favourite day of the week cause Friday and the weekend are coming up! The sad thing is I'm gonna be alone in hostel till Monday. So far I have no plan yet but I guess I'll just try to finish off my overloaded shitty reports and crappy tutorials.

Today was okay I guess.

Have a nice early weekend everyone. I'll update once in a while when I'm in the mood to blog. I think I've lost my mojo, or should I say I'm never good with words. Plus, there's nothing much lately to talk about. Because my life is pretty fucking bleak.

But don't forget to keep clicking on my ads okie?

Fin.

No comments: