FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, December 7, 2009

My world is tumbling down

Currently listening to Let It Rock Lyrics - Kevin Rudolf.

Run baby run, don't ever look back.

It's okay. It’s okay to want someone you can’t have. It’s okay to want something more. It’s okay to cry when you’re hurt, and it’s okay to stay mad at someone who hurt you. Believe it or not, it’s always going to be okay. That’s just how it works. Sometimes things don’t work out how you want them to, and most of the time, it seems like they never will. But eventually, everything is going to iron out some way or another. You just have to believe, keep your faith, and move on.

Today was fine I guess. Again, I'm having this big-ass problem; sleeping disorder and it really annoys me for fuck sake. Strange. I hate the feeling of having sleepless nights where I can do nothing but to stare blankly in the dark while all I can hear is my roommate snoring and I tend to think about a lot of stuffs. It just creeps me out and I think I can't continue this anymore. It took me 6 hours to fall asleep and I manage to get 2 hours sleep before going to class. Thank God that I didn't sleep in class or during the test.

Anyway, there's nothing to talk about lately. That's all. Gotta bust my ass on 3 bloody biology reports and another Biology Test. FML = Fuck my Lecturer LOL

Click on my ads, please click, do click, just click, please please, ads people, ads ads :D click on my ads okay? See the box with ads by nuffnang down here and one more above my profile pic? Yeah, that's it. So, click there click there, either one will do, both better :D Guarantee no harm. LOL Now I sound like a whiny granny. Just click, okay?

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: