FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 17, 2010

But crash and crave you when you leave,

Standing at the edge of the cliff, I was almost this close (approximately 1.3cm) yes, this close to jump down. At that very moment, I'd given up cause I'm sick of waiting and seeing the gradually deteriorating performance of the defenders and strikers. I even have the thought of leaving you and start supporting other team. But at the 64th minute, you pull me back and made me believe once more that there is hope. Thanks Berbatov and not forgetting Rooney and Diouf as well for the goals tonight! It's been a while since I smell the scent of victory yaw but still it's still not good enough :3 You guys should kick Burnley's ass like how Chealsea beat Sunderland by 7 goals. Amazing huh? Indeed.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

xx


No comments: