FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Can I keep you forever?

Our time together is just never quite enough.
How I wish I can stop the time whenever I'm with you.

That's exactly what I'm feeling right now D:

The moment I woke up this evening, the first thing I did was switching on my lappy and continue watching Autumn's Concerto. I'm now at episode 10 and it seems that everyone is watching it now including Suzen and Joe Ann :DDD

It's REALLY addictive when the little boy in that drama is oh-so-adorable and the main actor is oh-so-amazingly-HOT I tell you. Wait till you watch that drama, I'm sure you will agree with my statement :p Anyway, I need to hold on for a while and start doing my last biology report and maybe do some Maths tonight. I haven't shower or have my dinner yet. I'm such a mess FML

xx

No comments: