FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, January 11, 2010

Are you afraid of the dark?

Afternoon class was canceled today YAY So, yeah Joe Ann, Elin, Belinda, Suzen and I decided to watch a movie. It's been a while since the last time we watched movie together. Out of so many movies, I had to watch Paranormal Activity because all of my lovelies wanted to(!) so I go no choice but to tag along D:


Before entering the theater hall, Belinda saw this note outside saying that we must be prepared before watching that movie because it said something like it may affect mental stability. Darn! I shouldn't have join them in the first place. I'm such a coward, I know ): but still I make my way into the hall fast so that I can sit in the middle of them. Smart right? tsk tsk So I was really nervous until the movie started and immediately I was turned off when I saw the movie was like those recording type. Euw-ness! Nothing much happened until the last 15 minutes and I think only the five of us in the cinema screamed. But it was scary you know. Real creepy and you just couldn't believe what your eyes have seen at that very moment. I was like OMG OMG OMG the whole time heh Luckily, I didn't wet my pants. The ending was pretty lame, I must admit. A very lame one I tell you.

I'll give a rating of 6.5 out of a 10. I should have watch Sherlock Holmes instead!

Fin.

No comments: