FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting insane in the middle of the night

It's 10 minutes to 1am and most of my lovelies are still up. Doing what? Physic-ing lah~ Suzen, Elin, Ying Yau and I were webcaming with Sie Yii and Belinda just now but then someone was missing. Chan Joe Ann! We have no idea where she went, we did try to find her but failed.

Look what Physics has done to me :D In case you can't read what I wrote on that sticky note, it reads " Me & Physics are divored. Got Issues! *heartbroken sign* "

mind my english okay? btw, do you know how the picture enlarge by clicking the picture thingy work? TEACH MOI!

Going psycho!

Sleep early guys. It's pretty late already.

I shall get back to my Physic!

xx

1 comment:

~Joeanney~ said...

owh man!!! i missed the fun><