FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

All good things had come to an end

Oh hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I was supposed to update the night before I left but then I was busy packing and stuffs.

So, 13 days ago, I was back to my home sweet home, eating with all my might and enjoying my butt off with no worries.

13 days later,
  • I'm back to where I should belong,
  • Gained 2 friggin' kilograms (I'm not kidding),
  • Moved to a new condo's unit which I severely dislike

Everything in the condo doesn't seem right and I swear my broadband connection sucks to the max and I can't even sign in my MSN with such connection FML I'm gonna be bored to death especially during the weekends when I'm all alone. Okay, fine. I don't want to imagine my life in the days to come in this effin' condo wtf The condo is still in a mess cause I can't be arsed to clean and tidy up my stuffs right away. I don't even get my condo's key from the warden LOL All I want to do is sleep. I can't wait for Friday to come cause I can sleep all day and then I'll get back to what I should be doing. Well, I can be such a sluggard sometimes! I still miss my old condo's unit ): How I wish I can stay there longer.

&& oh yes Cathy texted me from NZ and we'll talk as soon as she got the access to online there YAY

Anyway, I've finally watched Valentine's Day (I know I'm a bit late to get excited over this movie but who cares heh) and stayed over at Joeann's yesterday (:

That's all I guess. I tend to whine even more if I continue to write any longer and I think I've lost my mojo in blogging yadaa yadaa yadaa~

Till then, xoxo!

No comments: