FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I thought you'd always be mine

Caution; this post is only dedicated to all Justin Bieber's fans out there. Justin Bieber's haters are not advisable to watch these videos. It might cause hatred LOL

So guys,

Check out the new video from teen heart throb Justin Bieber for his latest single "Baby" featuring Ludacris!



Also, take a look at the behind-the-scenes of the shoot below :D



I'm not that obssessed with him but I think he's oh-so-adorable (: and I don't understand why people hates him so much. I know he's a bit young for me but I just can't resist his cuteness! My jaw dropped the moment I found out he's only 15 when I first heard his song; One Time on the radio. Since then, I liked his songs( not all tho) but yeah sometimes he did sound like a girl when he sings. Still, he's my baby!

Fin.