FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jaded and restless

I hope I didn't but I do

Walao eh because:

  • I'm having a biology test in less than 24 hours
  • I'm having class til 5pm on Tues wtf
  • There's an IT test on Tues and I can't answer even one ques on the previous test
  • I'm still halfway packing my stuffs
  • My broadband line is pretty much suckish at the moment
  • I'm broke(!) like seriously
  • I'm having sem two tests RIGHT after CNY boo
  • I'm constantly feeling emo

CAN WHAT, ALL THESE ARE NOTHING CAUSE I THINK IMMA SUPERWOMAN.

Whoopwhoop because:

  • I'm leaving on a jet plane in two days time
  • CNY is just around the corner :3
  • Epi 19 of Autumn's Concerto is coming out tomorrow yaw
  • I'm seeing Megan soon, gonna watch lots of cartoon w her!
  • Tons of plans for my 10 days hols; meeting up w old friends, hanging out at the beach etc
  • Ferdinand is the new captain for England team; my all time favourite defender okay
  • Man U won again woohoo
  • I love the smell of my new clothes wtf
IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THERE'S NOT MUCH HAPPY STUFFS I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW

FML

No comments: