FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sugar never tasted so good!

Finally last night, the roomie and housemate are back, so we've decided to lepak at our usual spot; the mamak which is just a few metres away from our condo. We had our supper and shi-shaed as well till 12 midnight. Belinda, Joe Ann and Aainaa should really join the next time we're going to shisha cause Suzen is now a pro-shisha-er and she can teach you how to shisha for free of charge LOL

Check SpellingThis is where I usually watch football as well (:
Huff and puff *cough

Elin feeling ectastic already LOL

Chio or not? :p

The 'I can blow out from my nose' attempt :D

WOWOWOWEE!

Walao, got smoke from her nose?!


Apple flavour tastes better than strawberry flavour I tell you. Anyway, this is only my 2nd time trying shisha. && oh if you're wondering what does chio means, it actually means cool in one of the chinese dialects, I think so heh

Btw, I'm done with my IT presentation and the next is Biology and Chemistry test. 7 more days woohoo!

Fin.

2 comments:

Cathy Ng said...

told ya apple is good, double apple is better if they have it.

Hilda Milda™ said...

I didn't remember you telling me honey, sorry :3 Okay, will try it out the next time I'm having shisha :DDD