FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, February 1, 2010

It's February love!

Hello earthlings. How are you guys doing?

It's the first day of February and this is my 234th post. Such a coincidence, I know right? I had my January quite fucked up so I promised to myself that my February will be a better one. I believe all the things that had happened previously will indeed be a blessing in disguise.

I sounded so emo in most of my previous posts. My bad. So I've decided to let go and continue to move forward. Leave the past, life is all about present tense, isn't it? To let go isn't to forget, not think about, or ignore. It doesn't leave feelings of anger, jealousy, or regret. Letting go isn't winning or losing. It's not about pride. It's not obsessing or dwelling on the past. It isn't about loss and it's not defeat. To let go is to cherish memories, but to overcome them and move on. Letting go is accepting. Letting go is having the courage to accept what you cannot change. The strength to keep moving. I'm twisted cause one side of me is telling me that I need to move on but the other side, I wanna break down and cry. I don't want to get hurt anymore. It's never easy when he keeps coming back to hold you back when you're about to make it to the exit. I'll just have to keep trying then cause I have too sigh I know I deserve better, way better than this (:

Okay, back to the topic. So far, my February has been starting off well with Manchester United's victory of bringing those gunners down earlier this morning with 3 unexpected goals and I must admit that it was one of the great matches they'd ever played. They beat Arsenal last year and this year they did it too. I'm so proud of you guys! Well played Man U, ♥ Park Ji Sung! I've watched the 18th episode of Autumn's Concerto and I couldn't have enough. Tears are welling up as usual everytime I watch it. I'm sensitive, you moron. Well, I've been very unproductive over the weekend and now it's time to get back to business. I shall stuck my nose into my high pile of notes since I'm having a Biology test and Chemistry tutorials cum test this Thursday and not forget there's a IT presentation tomorrow. It's gonna be another busy busy week guys but no worries, 9 more days I'm back to home sweet home. Yet, there's a Mid Term exam coming up in March, oh darn!

Anyway, congratulations to Beyoncé who picked up a female record of six GRAMMYs and also Taylor Swift who took home four at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards. How I wish I can watch it live at home D:

Wait, where's Lady Gaga?

There she is. Cool huh?

Fin.

2 comments:

~Joeanney~ said...

I watched it this afternoon, i tell you, it was freakin awesome and gorgeous, full of entertainment=p

Hilda Milda™ said...

Don't make me jealous okay. I know I dont have house near me like you for me to watch tv D: