FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Walking in circles

The month of February has come to an end and so does Chinese New Year. Time flies, like seriously. February's been so so except the fact that I get to celebrate CNY while the rest is pretty fucking bleak I tell you.

P.S. Hi March. Please be nice to me. I promise I'll be good.

Anyway, I'm lazy to blog so these are some of the photos that I took today to feed your eyes (:

ZOMG, my toe nails' colour matches Joe Ann's room!

Breath-taking isn't it?

HAHAHAHA FREE FISH SPA FOR FEET

(Y)

*MACRO MODE ON*


PEEK-A-BOO

The yoga mistress had gone cuckoo!

Lovely (:

Photo of the day!

Today was one of the best Saturday. Getting laid back at home is so relaxing (: Might be going for a swim later in the morning and I'll be going to Elin's house with the lovelies at night for BBQ woots

Btw, it's CHAP GOH MEI. Got your tangerine ready? Don't forget to write down your contact number and throw as far as you can ;p I got mine ready LOL

Gtg catch Arsenal vs Stoke City after this with Joe Ann. Baiz~



No comments: