FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mo chirdhe ❤

There’s some people in this world who you can just love and love and love no matter what.
— John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

It's the 10th again and I'm glad that you are still a part of my life cause boy, you complete my life ♥ I've meet someone who drives me crazy, someone I’ll laugh with and fight with and just do totally insane things, basically someone who turns your life upside down, that is YOU. I've always secretly hope that I can spend the rest of my life with you, cause honestly I can’t imagine life without you.

So, I'm dedicating this song to you. Luckily, I found one with English translation so it would be easier for you to understand cause I'm a good girlfriend HAHAHA




Happy 5th monthsary, baby Can't wait to spend quality time with you tonight; our usual Tuesday movie+dinner date. Another month till the 6th woots!

P/S: Mo chirdhe means my heart (:

3 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

awhhh so sweet!

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

Vince G said...

Waaaa sweet betul..

EeXin U. said...

What language is Mo chirdhe? Thai? Hahaha.