Two weeks ago, my sister bought it online from Dell official website and settled everything for me. She was quite satisfied with the service that dell has provided, check out here, too bad the laptop isn't hers HAHAHA The baby safely arrived on Tuesday morning, around 11am but on that very same day as well, the previous laptop that I've been using all these while, decided to die on me! The sad case is I have not even transferred a single stuff of mine and it couldn't be saved alrdy. Officially pronounced dead by the doctor T___T The only choice that I have is to reformat it FML to the max!
Finally, I get to lay on bare hands on this baby (touch it, rub it and sniff it) after three days of arrival cause obviously it's with my sister and I was far away @ the hostel. Okay, enough crapping and let's get the pictures do the talking!
Double the YAY cause;
- IT'S FREAKING PINK and it's not cliche at all, black is wtf
- No more slow laggy laptop (2GB ram, my previous one was like 512mb wtf)
- No more low running disk space
- No more external webcam or mic needed
- No more backpain carrying laptop around (this baby only weighs 2.27 kg)
- Longer battery life span (Y)
- I still prefer the old fashioned window XP cause it's much easier to use
- The glossy lid sure looks pretty but it is prone to fingerprints :/
- I need more applications/softwares, perhaps games like THE SIMS 3? :D
Last but not least, I would like to thank Daddy for this wonderful gift (: and my green eyed sister who was the middle person, and Mummy too. Love you guys tons! Seems that 7 years old Megan can't contribute anything except being a nuisance to Mummy? HAH
My life is not average, it's good.