Why two different tears? Tears of joy cause I'm having extended hols till Tuesday (just what I need), while tears of pain cause I can't fly back to my hometown with the elder sister. The elder sis and her boyfriend should be already in the plane by now, shaking her ass off cause she is going to reach soon in another one hour time while I'm a sea apart from them. They will be having shitloads of fun, catching up/gossiping with the parents while I'm all left out here sigh this is really heartbreaking! I bet she will be spamming my twitter all day long with the food she ate and the stuffs she will be doing there to rub it in ugh Only God knows how badly I want to be home now, that's my biggest wish.
- mummykins' cooking
- daddykins pampering me
- the younger sis who annoys me
- MY ROOM
- the warmth and laughter at home
- strolling around the beach with the siblings
- going on road trips with the family
- grocery shopping with the family
- having breakfast/supper with the family
- all the food back in Sarawak
Life, I’ve learned, is never fair.
But I'm still lucky to have my happy pills (but I'm more like their refugee wtf) around to keep me accompanied, spending time with them is better than being alone for sure (:
Happy weekend everyone!