FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Santa,

♫ ♪ You better watch out, you better not pout!
You better not cry, I’m tellin’ you why!
Santa Claus is comin’ to town ♪ ♫

I want all of those on the shirt except for a cute puppy (I have fear for dogs LOL) and a nice car since I don't even have a driving license pfft and I shall replace those two things with a polaroid camera and a digital camera (or a DSLR, even better!) teehee

So Santa, grant me all these and I'll be a super good girl in 2011 *pinky promise*

xx

16 comments:

Lynette ♥ said...

I want them too!! I will be a good girl too Santa :) LOL

Unknown said...

The one and only wish i want on this year is a digital camera.. hope someone especially santa gv me one on this Christmas.. really.. i pray everyday for it.. ^^

* tracey gal * said...

HAHAHA i want all of it! :D

qiaoxin said...

Double like!!

~Joeanney~ said...

i know what to get for you already, i wonder taiwan sell this t-shirt or not? hmmpp...haha!!

Henry Lee said...

all the best in all ur wishes! :)
i want an iPad & new camera too! >..<

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

wow..nice t-shirt..

so, if any1 wants to buy chrsitmas gifts for us, they'll know waht to buy by looking at the shirt! ;D

Unknown said...

Ah ! I like that!!! Nyehehe

SonnyKazu said...

I know you want me! Just kidding! :P

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Eh, you are already a super good girl lols! Get a license! :D then you can wish for a car. Lols I want pretty shoes too!

Geogy said...

Always believe in miracles. Maybe this Christmas you will get your wishes all come true then. :D Actually I want them all! LOL~ I love puppy too! Hehe... By the way, where to get that t-shirt ya?! :)

iamthewitch said...

Merry Christmas! I also have fear for dogs..! Hmm.. I think I can deal with everything else on the shirt! ;)

Camy said...

dear santa, i wan a DSLR! its enough -X

Tiffany said...

Nice T. Love it. Where can i get it.

little miss smexy said...

Where did you get this? It's awesome, I want ALL of it. :p

SuFang (Careen) said...

I want all these too XD