FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chatime 日出茶太

After the lunch at Italiannies, we walked all the way to Subang Parade for the sake of Chatime cause they had their grand opening since 25th of August! Chatime (pronounced as Cha 茶- time) was founded in Taiwan in 2005 and they had their first outlet in Msia earlier this year. Now they have altogether 13 outlets all around Klang Valley/Selangor areas like mushrooms after a rain shower. They are slowly expanding to the north and south such as Melaka, Penang, and even Ipoh!

Since it was the 30th, we managed to get the Buy 1 Free 1(Winter Melon with Fig Jelly or Pearl Milk Tea) promotion :D



Their menu with so much choices to choose from!
Those are their specialties, I reckon. 


People of all ages/races queueing up. 

My order (: 

4 cups for only RM12.80!! :D


Good tea good time, no? 




This is my first time so I'm no longer a Chatime virgin! I'm a tea person so I can tell that the tea has indeed a strong flavour with truckloads of chewy pearls. I'm not sure if it's my tastebuds or the slight sugar with slight ice that made it taste like any normal pearl milk tea I can get out there. The fact that we can choose the amount of sugar and ice is definitely a plus (: But still, IMHO I think Chatime is a tad too overrated and I can't find a reason to go crazy about it. For the price of a large cup that I'm going to pay, I would rather have a bowl of Snowflake (: No offense Chatime fans, I guess this is not my cup of tea.

Chatime @ Subang Parade
LOT LGC 10,
LG floor, Subang Parade,
No. 5, SS16/1,
47500, Subang Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel: 016-2232214 (George)
Check out their FB page for more details or even promotion!

P/S: Yet to try out their competitor, Gong Cha. Maybe soon.

xx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

craving for one now

qiaoxin said...

*Envy*

Lilian Hii (백합) said...

omg! i agree with you! *HIGH-5* I think it's overrated as well -_-

Small Kucing said...

saw a long q at Chatztime at Kota Damansara the other day

Camy said...

i wan try out!

Jessy said...

Aiyohh, after i read ur post I wanna drink pearl tea... Yep, chatime is abit overrated, but its quite nice to js munch the pearl and sip tea while doing some shopping...hehehhee

PYee Ng said...

o.0 i didnt know that there was chatime in subang parade!! :O thanks for sharing. :) gotta try them out soon i think. :D

Koh Kian Fai said...

yay subang parade oso got! :D

Elwyn~! said...

I tried a few, but for a chocolate lover like me. The chocolate actually tasted pretty awesome. Addictively awesome somehow.

❤ wai shen said...

I'M SERIOUSLY OFFENDED.

Just kidding! :p I've tried almost every popular pearl milk teas out there but Chatime is my favourite. The tea's milky and the pearls are large and chewy. Other brands don't have the tea or milky taste or could be too sweet. And the pearls, small and tough. Maybe you should try the one at TS or Pavilion. :)