FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tong Pak Fu @ Sunway Giza

Since we had only one slice of layer cake from Dreamz Bakery, we had our third round at Tong Pak Fu, a newly opened dessert shop from all the way from Hongkong in Sunway Giza! :D Yes, we girls sure have huge tummy to satisfy HEH The week before, the boyf's mum actually recommended me Tong Pak Fu after her first try out at KLCC.

The bright orange counter was the first thing that caught my attention. The shop is a tad small but cosy, furnished by white stools and colourful hexagon shaped tables. There were a few tables outdoors too. They serve a varieties of desserts ranging from traditional hot desserts, double boiled to scrumptious cold icy  desserts!
They even have bright orange menu!

I guess the title says it all (:


Red Bean Cream (红豆沙) @ RM4.80

Black Sesame Cream (芝麻湖)@ RM5.80
The smell of it was strong enough that I can smell it although I was sitting quite a distance from Elin. Thick in texture and rich in flavour.

Crystal Pearls with Mango Topping and Milk Snow Ice (芒果水晶牛奶冰)  @  RM7.80
Perfect for an occasional craving for any sweet tooth who enjoys icy cold dessert. Soft shaved ice that melts immediately in my mouth, I like! (ˆڡˆ) 
Besides fresh mango cubes, there were these sweet chewy crystal pearls or known as sago as well. I would definitely come back for this! :D I only realised they have a new release after I order this milk snow ice; Matcha Green Tea Snow Ice!! I'd give that a try too on my next visit.
Beancurd Skin with Egg Sweet Soup (腐竹蛋糖水) @ RM5.80
Glutinous Rice Balls with Syrup (糖不甩) @ RM4.80
Since I didn't get to eat any glutinous rice balls the last Winter Solstice Festival, I decided to have some. It was chewy but too bad they mixed the peanut powder with grounded black sesame. God knows how much I utterly dislike sesame, so I would prefer if they have separate peanut powder. 

By the look of Elin's face, I suppose the dessert was yummylicious! (Y)
Just another of our usual girls' night out <3

Total damage of our second round of dessert.
Tong Pak Fu Malaysia 糖百府 (Located beside Baskin Robbins)
Lot G-06, Ground Floor, Sunway Giza,
No. 2, Jalan PJU5/14, PJU5, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya.
Contact No: 010-783 9988
Official FB page: HERE
Operating Hours: 10am - 10pm
Other outlets: KLCC (Beside Uniqlo) & Empire Shopping Gallery

Guess what, after all the desserts we went to Al-safa for our last and final round. What a night! In case you missed our first round at Daorae and second at Dreamz Bakery, feel free to check it out here and here (: Fuhhhh, finally done with all the food posts on New Year's night alone!

Before the night ends, Happy Valentine's Day all! ♥♥

xx

17 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

I love dessert and I heard there is one outlet in KLCC but too bad, no chance to have a try before going back Sabah.

Love to read your post hanging out with your girlfriends. Happy Valentine to you too, Hilda

Small Kucing said...

saw this last weekn but didnt go in

Cutebun said...

Yummy desserts!

Henry Tan said...

how u think about their dessert? coz i heard a lot of negative comments. while to me i think it differs from branch. =D

Unknown said...

Wahh~ the red bean cream lookssssss AHHH~ UHHHH~~ * DROOLSSSS* AKU MAU~~

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Glutinous Rice Balls! Had this in Hong Kong and I was like OMG! Super yummy! Never been to Tong Pak Fu, Sunway Giza quite far from the town, haha~

Xue Ren said...

haha! tong pak fu? nice name weyy! :D

Lilian Hii (백합) said...

I love the design of the menu haha so cute!!

missyblurkit said...

eh...where's the syrup for the Glutinous Rice Balls with Syrup?

FiSh said...

i love the black sesame cream. it's really really CREAMY! :D

Latest: Look out for the Haven!

Lynnie said...

It looks soooo delicious! Will try it when I go to KL!!!

Tony said...

the name caught my attention many times but i dislike old skool chinese desserts

bendan said...

Yerrr.... like it like it like it!! Tong Pak Fu!! Hahahaha... Ah, I really need to get myself a GPS so I can drive there. =X

Koh Kian Fai said...

I thought it was 唐伯虎 le LOL!

Merryn said...

Dreamz Bakery I love their durian puffs! Eh wait.. I should comment in your previous post then! Muahahahaha... Never been to Tong Pak Fu..

Wann said...

those desserts look really yummy to me....^^

Sherry said...

Not yet go