FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Friday, April 20, 2012

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

First and foremost, a big big apology to my readers (if there are still any around) for the sudden hiatus. Been busy preparing for my practical exam ever since I got back from Terengganu last Saturday. Fyi, I'm now on my sem break, finally some time to rest after a crazy and jam packed semester. All these while, I've been anticipating for my 3 months sem break to come but not anymore. Shit just happens, I'm utterly disappointed with myself.

Life is like a ferris wheel, at one moment you were high up as if you're an inch away from touching the clouds but a moment later, everything fall apart and you are down at your lowest and everything fall apart, on the verge of breaking down. In fact, I've surrendered myself and gave it all out. Although sometimes circumstances will force me to fall on your knees, at the end of the day, I still have to keep calm and get up cause life's too short to be sittin' round miserable ╮(╯▽╰)╭ ♪ I'm just thankful to have such supportive family, friends and classmates, it wouldn't be possible without you guys around supporting me.
There's a fighter somewhere underneath this skin and bones. 
Chin up. Put your shoulders back, walk proud, strut a little. Don’t lick your wounds: celebrate them. The scars you bear are the signs of a competitor. You’re in a lion fight. Just because you didn’t win doesn’t mean you don’t know how to roar. — Grey’s Anatomy
A note to self; it's not the end. 
Next time you’re stressed, take a step back, inhale and laugh. Remember who you are and why you’re here. You’re never given anything in this world that you can’t handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself, and love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.




So PL0520, I have no other choice but to see you again. No worries guys, I'm all fine now. I'm strong, remember? I will update soon, promise (:

xx