FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Friday, January 4, 2013

Suki-Ya @ Paradigm Mall

Somehow, my 2013 just kickstarts today after submitting my assignment that I've been working hard for the past two weeks. Now that I'm kinda free (for the time being) I'll try my best to blog daily to clear my forever pending posts. There's still so much stuff happened back in 2012 that I've yet to blog T__T so do bear with me.

Back to the main topic, FOOD! Yes, I'm gonna blog about food today :3

On the fine Sunday before Christmas week, the sister and I celebrated her bf's birthday at Suki-Ya. It was my first time there so I was pretty excited since I've been hearing quite a number of good reviews about it. We were there early, around 11am since we didn't make any reservation.

Suki-Ya was born from the combination of specialized shops in Japan serving hot pot, shabu-shabu and sukiyaki. What's so special at Suki-Ya is that they serve FREE FLOW of freshly sliced meat; chicken, beef and lamb!

SUKI-YA; eat all you can sukiyaki and shabu shabu! 
They have 4 different soup base to choose from namely Shabu Shabu, Miso, Sukiyaki and Kimuchi.
So you'll get to have 2 different soup base, so we chose Sukiyaki which is the soy sauce broth and Kimuchi, the spicy kimchi broth. I would totally recommend the Sukiyaki broth but not the kimuchi, it was kinda tasteless and not spicy enough. 


Besides shabu-shabu, they do have ala-carte dishes which you order from the menu as well to complement your meal :D 


Before you start eating, here's an instruction on how to enjoy delicious sukiyaki (:

Chili paste and soy sauce as condiments.

Their healthy vegetable bar filled with fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, tofu, sausages and mushrooms. 

 All of their ingredients are assured fresh that even I'm impressed! *double thumbs up


There's even dressing that you can have vegetable salad as appetizer prior to your shabu shabu sesh :D
There is cheeseeeeeeeeee in those sausages and round tofu! The square ones are seafood tofu. 

Sliced chicken. 

Refillable paper thin beef and lamb, too awesommmmmmme for words :9
Those eggs are not any ordinary eggs I tell you, they are premium pasteurised eggs :O  
They have specially made dipping sauce available too.

Last but not least, the ice creams bar! :D
They have three flavours; roasted rice, chocolate and MY FAVE green tea.
They provide toppings and cones to go with your icecream too. 
The fresh pasteurised egg is beaten raw and used as dipping sauce.
To enjoy, just dip your freshly cook meat into the egg. 
Dipping ingredients into the egg can actually take away some heat from the meat before you eat it. 
I'm never a fan of raw egg cause of the smell but I still pick up the courage and tried, surprisingly there is no smell at all. The meat still tasted the same and I don't find it any tastier if you dip it into the egg :P

Even the meat is undeniably fresh and we couldn't get enough of it. We refilled both the beef and lamb for 4 times! 

Ooooooozing cheese from the tofu. Very sedap, y'know?  :3

Ending my meal with a cup of green tea ice cream topped with crushed peanuts YUMS
 ♡♥♡♥  Sisters4Life lolol ♡♥♡♥
Price: RM29.80 per person [LUNCH/ 11.30PM - 5PM]
       RM 39.80 per person [DINNER/ 5PM - 10PM]
Kids below 12 - 50% off buffet price
Buffet duration: 2 hours 
I'll definitely pay them another round of visit, even though they don't have much of variety when it comes to the ingredients but I'm truly satisfied with the quality of the ingredients served. Service wise is satisfactory as well (Y) Recommended for those who at eat a lot; sure worth the price you pay.
Be sure to call in for reservation if you plan to dine in during the weekend (:
Suki-ya @ Paradigm Mall 
Lot UG (4th)-12, Upper Ground Floor,
No.1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Telephone No: +603 7887 3042

Also available at Pavilion's Tokyo Street and opening soon at 1 Mont Kiara Mall! :D

On an unrelated note, here's my #OOTD I wore that day! 
Lovin' my new Karen Walker inspired shades B)
P/S: Bought this skirt two years back and I'm amazed myself that I can still fit in it LOLOL
Ombre pastel colour top & studded skirt: Sg. Wang Boutiques 
Flats: H&M

Till then, happy weekends, guys!
xx

5 comments:

Yuh Jiun said...

Always wanted to try this everytime I passed by the restaurant awww :) looks delicious!!!

Anne Lee said...

wah, somemore got that egg thingy to dip. I never heard of this kinda dip before but it sounds interesting.

Small Kucing said...

Nice outfit

Hey...I read somebody blogged about this and i totally forgotten about it till now :p

Camy said...

wooooo! the beef and lamb seems very fresh! and nice outfit!

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

SUKIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
here I come!!!!! *saliva droolling*