FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gong Hei Fatt Choy

It's that time of the year where it's all about the good food and angpows, and of course family bonding time too. To be honest, CNY is my favourite festive season of all(!) cause I get to be home, clad in brand new clothes and reunite with my extended family as well.
One of the tasks I enjoy doing before CNY; decorating the house (^~^)

Megan, helping out in the kitchen.



Massive fireworks just right in front of my house, so pretty! (≧∇≦)  

Yes, I have an Instagram account now! Teehee I know I know I am a century late, but it's never too late to follow me for my latest updates HEH
Username: @hildamildaa
P/S: With a double a at the back (´∀`)

Last but not least, I hereby wish all of my lovely readers a prosperous and great year ahead filled with success, wealth, happiness, joy and love. Gong Xi Gong Xi! Let's all huat huat huat together in this year of snake! \(^▽^@)ノ

xx

13 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai! May this year a year of prosperity!

Diana Diane Teo said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you, Hilda! I had already follow you in Instagram! Huat ah!!

Small Kucing said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chai :)

kathy

http://www.smallkucing.com
http://mamakucingbooks.blogspot.com

Anne Lee said...

you're not late, i don't even have instagram account.

Happy Chinese New Year.

C H I Q E S S said...

Happy CNY to you! :)
Prosperity! Good health! Happiness! Wishing all of it to you and your family. :D
Happy collecting Angpaus hehe.

http://www.chiqess.com

Charmaine Pua said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai deary!! <3

Henry Tan said...

that 3rd photo so niceeeeee! very special!
anyway happy chiense new year!

Meitzeu said...

Happy CNY!

I love the last pic! so happyyy!

mt
Meitzeu @ Blog

Meitzeu @ Facebook

Meitzeu @ Twitter

Camy said...

GONG XI FA CHAI!

FurFer said...

ANGPAO NA LAI!

FiSh said...

how's CNY? Happy Chinese New Year to you and family! :)

Latest: Dine in the Garden

Xue Ren said...

waaa! ur family members have similar faces to each other!! resemblance! :D

Happy walker said...

Fat Choi finish liao~