FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Malaysia International Gifts and Premium Expo 2013 is back!

Gifts! Presents! Well who doesn't like gifts?

If you want to delight someone, give them a gift (: True that! This saying is a driving force in the gift and premium industry. The art of gifting has been practiced on a personal and corporate level. Companies present gifts and premiums to show their appreciation to their customers and partners as well as for branding and incentive programs.

MIGP Expo 2013 is making its comeback as the 3-day intensive business gathering for gift & premium suppliers to showcase their latest range of products to potential customers from the corporate and public sector. It is the event where potential buyers visit to source for new gift ideas and meet the industry suppliers face-to-face.

Since Mother's Day would be over by the date this expo is held, you can still drop by to get a gift for  belated Mother's Day or Teacher's Day which is one next week, Father's Day in June or door gifts to be given out at your wedding or maybe birthday gift in advanced too? :P If you love art and crafts, you should probably check this expo out too. I believe there will be stalls selling stuff to make handmade crafts and presents.

Date: 13 - 15 May 2013 (Monday to Wednesday)
Time: 10.00am till 6.00pm 
Venue: Hall 4 // Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre 




For more information, feel free to visit http://www.migp.com.my :D

~*~

Well, that's not just it. If you're a blogger, I've got good news to share! The Butterfly project is giving another giveaway (yes, they are always so generous ♥) and all you have to do is just share about MIGF on your twitter, FB and blog to join this giveaway. / Details HERE / This time round, they will be rewarding 9 lucky bloggers to go on a shopping spree at Sephora and one lucky blogger will have her ultimate wishlist fulfilled. How nice is thattttt (≧∇≦)/ Giveaway ends on 10th May. 

Lemme tell you what's on my wishlist!

#1. Benefit's How to Look The Best in Everything all star kit
      Why did I choose this kit? Cause it has Benefit's bestsellers in it and all of my fave products in it,
      Definitely a good starter kit for makeup newbie like me to look the best in everything. And how can I
      not love the cute packaging! I've been eyeing on this kit for quite so time so I really really hope I get
      to have this kit on my own soon :D

#2. Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Florale
      Fell in love with it right away when I received it in my April's trove. It's my type of sweet scent and
      since then, I just can't help it! Would kill to have a bottle of this, cause hey who doesn't wanna smell
      good?

#3. Benefit's Benetint Rose Tinted Lips & Cheek Stains & NARS lipstick
      Another Benefit's products that receives tons of good reviews; the original, kiss-proof and smudge-
      proof cheek and lips stain. With this, I can have red bold lips and natural looking rosy cheeks! To
      complete the hot red-lips look, I gotta have NARS lipstick! Not sure if I can carry the red-lips look  
      but I will surely give it a try (;

So, what would be your ultimate Sephora's wishlist be? Do share with me as well (:
And again, don't forget to drop by MIGP Expo on the 13th to 15th May!

Remember, to be able to give is a blessing.
xx

6 comments:

Henry Lee said...

time for the ladies to go shopping but i think it's a good time to look for mother's day gift! :)

FurFer said...

Benefit!!!!
Ehehehe. I guess the little devil has make you to obsess with it XD

Small Kucing said...

saw this a few times...hmmm i wonder if i have time to drop by

Camy said...

hope u get what u wish for!

Unknown said...

Wow!! MIGP Expo is amazing and i am happy that its back again.
corporate gifts malaysia

Unknown said...

Great Expo!! Amazing gifts!!
premium gift malaysia