FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, April 21, 2014

Aussino Clearance Stock Sale | Discount Up to 80%

Tell me, who can ever resist sale? Definitely not me! In conjunction with Malaysia Largest Clothes Buffet this week, there will be Aussino Stock Clearance Sale as well. Same day, same time, same venue (≧∇≦)/ Speaking of killing one bird with two stones HEHEH It's gonna be massive, with discount up to 80%, I kid you not!


 Date: 25-27 April 2014 
Time: 10am - 6pm 
Venue: Syopz Mall, Taylor's University Lakeside Campus

I spend most of my time on bed if it's not in front of the laptop, so having a comfy bedsheet is a must for me. I'm looking forward to hunt for more pretty Aussino bedsheets this weekend! You'll probably catch me literally digging through the stocks :P A good opportunity to stock up on plain bedsheets and towels as well, so don't miss out!
For more details and updates, visit their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/aussinomalaysia!

See you there!
xx

No comments: