FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Malaysia Clothes Buffet 2014

Hey guys! How are you guys spending your Friday night? 

It's been a while since I had such a productive Friday. It's been a long day and my contact lens have been sucking my eyes dry yet I'm still determined to finish this post before I head to bed. 

I kickstarted my Friday with Malaysia Clothes Buffet at Taylor's Lakeside before my 11.30am class this morning, life of a shopaholic tsk tsk Despite the horrid jam, I still managed to reach half an hour earlier. A good day for me, I supposed. It's definitely a new and unique shopping experience for me! Continue scrolling down  for more photos and my two-cents for this event (:

The nicely decorated  photobooth where you can take photo with the props provided (: 
It's huge that you can easily spot it when you're at the Syopz Mall.  

First and foremost, you'll need to register yourself according to the time slot that you've chosen.
Basically, there are 3 slots in a hour. Eg: 10am, 10.20am and 10.40am. 

Each participants will be given a plastic bag after registration. 
The deal is to stuff as many clothes as you can into the plastic bag in 15 minutes and they will be all yours with a condition where the bag must be able to sealed properly without any tear. 

Unlike the previous installments, this year's clothes buffet are placed in an open area space which has more space to walk around and of course it's less stuffy. However, the clothes are not hang up this time round and you'll get people staring at you while you're unleashing the shopaholic in you HAHAH but who cares. There is a huge timer located at the end of the buffet yet no one really bother looking at it while digging for gold. The staff was kind enough to remind us on how much time we have left now and then (: It can be pretty exciting yet it gives me a bundle of nerves at the same time. So there are tons of items to choose from this year ranging from shorts, tank tops, blouses, skirts, cardigans and even jeans! They have various sizes available as well.

Kiasu mode on! You either fight or lose :P  HAHAHA just kidding.
Luckily, the shoppers I met were pretty easy-going and not aggresive at all  *phew*



And these are my total catch, ladies and gentlemen. I was obviously trying to be safe with 7 pieces cause I've seen quite a number of shoppers who had their bags torn halfway the buffet. 
P/S: A penalty of RM20 will be charged for a torn bag. 
To be honest, I was slightly disappointed with the quality and variety of  clothes they offered at the buffet or  maybe it's just my luck cause I wasn't fast enough. Oh well, I am still thrilled to bits with my hauls and I sure had lots of fun in the buffet (: 


Useful tips for all shoppers: 

  • Put on comfortable clothes and shoes, so that you can walk around freely without having them getting in your way while you're busy shopping. 
  • Be nice to other shoppers. This is not a freaking warzone, we all come here with one mission that is to shop in peace (: 
  • Don't bother bringing any big bag with you cause bags are not allowed into the clothes buffet. 
  • Bring along your boyfriend so that he can either help you to carry your handbag while you shop or you can buy an extra ticket for him to shop along with for you. More clothes for you YAY :P 
  • Bring along your girlfriends cause the more the merrier!  
  • Grab anything that catch your eyes and don't bother thinking twice, the clothes might not be there anymore if you go back for it again. 
  • Keep calm and shop cause the plastic bag can be quite fragile.  

~*~

On the other hand, there is also Aussino Clearance Sale and Fashion Bazaar going on as well! Be sure to check them out while you're at the Clothes Buffet. 
Aussino bedsheets selling from RM24.90 and pillowcase selling from RM9.90! Such a steal, isn't it?  




Since I was rushing to head back to uni for class, I didn't manage to drop by the bazaar to have a look. Feel free to visit Arisa's blog and Jess' blog for more inside scoop of the fashion bazaar :D It's really difficult to resist splurging when everything is on sale!


Well well well, I guess you must be excited to see what did I grab from the clothes buffet!
I managed to get one tank top, two tops, two shorts and two dresses. Not too bad, eh? ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ  

My favourite would be the yellow top and blue tiger printed skirt set (: Pretty bummed out that I couldn't find the yellow sundress that I've been eyeing from their FB page
Last but not least, the Aussino quilt cover that I got for myself. 
So that's pretty much it :D If you haven't purchase your tickets online, fret not! You can just walk in anytime and purchase your tickets this weekend from 10am to 6pm. And oh, don't forget to take lots of photos and hashtag #malaysiaclothesbuffet on Instagram for the post clothes buffet lucky draw. Remember to follow their FB page for more updates too!

Till then, have a great weekend ahead and happy shopping! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

xx

6 comments:

Meitzeu said...

Wow~ That's a lot of things!

mt
Blog @ meitzeu.com

Facebook @ Meitzeu Page

Twitter @ meitzeu

Arisa Chow said...

eeee!like the tiger skirt :)
we have the same patterned bedsheet XD

Camy said...

so saddd, i having final dont get to go! :(

Farah Jasenu said...

i love the yellow top and tiger skirt! do you have to pay for it or it's for free? :O

Henry Tan said...

haha ppl food buffet is eat all you can... so clothes buffet should be wear all you can ? =p

michellesnoopy said...

orange and yellow top ftw :)