FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Filthy Fortune KL with EDZ @ Prodigy KL

Just so you know, I'm finally done with uni! :D Good thing about my finals this time is that I get to have a few days off before the my final presentation so I decided to take a night off from studying to take a breather. All thanks to Manoah, I had the chance to party with fellow bloggers last Friday night at this new place, Prodigy KL that used to be Butter Factory.  

PRODIGY KL presents you FILTH FORTUNE every Friday!  
 Last Friday, it was DJ EDZ who showcased filthy beats, bass lines, and a fist pumping experience, featuring both EDM and commercial hits that was enough to make the whole crowd wild all night long! 
The exterior of the club. 


My party partner of the night that needs no introduction -- Joeann and I (:  

It was still early while we were there, so I had the chance to take some photos of the interior before the crowd builds in. All photos are taken by NX mini, I love how convenient it is to bring it anywhere!
The main stage.  


I love how they have this classy corner with swing at the entrance, perfect place to take your ootn. 

HEH Of course I didn't miss the chance to take my #OOTN 

How awesome that we were seated just beside the main stage. 


The party won't start till I walk in... #justkidding. By midnight, the crowd are pretty much pumped up on the dance floor with the awesome set played by DJ EDZ. A mixture of trance and house music, and of course some mainstream club hits, I still enjoy myself though I felt  the set could have been better \m/

I like how the place isn't too packed despite the crowd so it's really comfortable to dance around without worrying being squashed like sardines. 

You spin my head right round, right round, when you go down, when you go down down. 

More selfie break :3

Don, Lisa and I :DDD


Credits to Ryan Mo



Gonna end this post with a photo with Chriz Ooi from Elecoldxhot. 
So if you're looking for a place for a weekend workout, head down to Prodigy and I assure you'll have one hell of a night!

Prodigy KL
No. 1, Jalan Kia Peng
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact Number: 03-2141 9998
Opening hours: 10pm – 3am (Wednesday – Sunday)
Official Website: www.ProdigyKL.com

Too bad Mr. Fluff wasn't there that night ): But here's one of my fave!



Till then,

xx