FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Blog Not Dead

...yet. Oh hey!

In case you've forgotten how I look like :P 
I know I have been silent for the longest time. I'd still be so darn happy if there is at least one or two readers still reading my blog. It has been almost a week since I'm back in Malaysia, still trying to catch up on rest (not forgetting stuffing myself with all the food I've been missing HEH) and trying to adapt to a new chapter of life. Yes, I am now a working adult T___T I can't believe it myself either. Gone are the days where I can stay up late or spend time in front of the laptop surfing the internet or watching drama. Oh well. Welcome to reality, kid. Yet I am super thankful that I managed to secure a job so soon after I completed my studies, so yeah I am not complaining at all. I hope I will learn to equally love Mondays as how I love Fridays but now that I am also working on Saturdays, guess I won't love Fridays as much HAHAHA but I sure gotta love the end of every month, cause y'know mmhmm $$$$$ to spend! Wait, I mean save :P Work has not officially started yet but I'll be officially reporting for duty tomorrow. Feeling nervous yet excited at the same time. Wish me luck!

Source: Google
Well in my case, I would be busy carrying patients hehehe :P 
Have a great week ahead guys!
xx

1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

Jia yoh...best of everything on your new work :)