FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dearest sister

No, not Megan but this very special person.


Yes, her.
Sandra Teo!
She is turning
*Oh gee, her age. I'm not supposed to mention here* this very day.

Happy birthday Sis Sayn! I love you. :) Too bad we can't celebrate your birthday together this year. Anyway, I'm wishing you all the best and I hope you enjoy your birthday this year. I miss you a lot and I can't wait to see you in July sis! The best thing is I get to celebrate my birthday with you. Haha. *devilish grin -- kikis duit*

June will be a busy month. I checked my calendar and this month is packed with my chumette's birthdays, especially next week. I have four birthdays queueing up on the same week and ooh, I so can't wait for July too simply because Cathy is coming back! On the 9th! I'm happy for her, she'll be leaving qatar for good. Her one and only wish since she moved there. I'll get my pressies and as for the Hello Kitty flip flops, she promised to get me one. Yippie! She really knows how to spoil me. Heh. We only have a week to spend together before I leave to KL. Hmph. I'm gonna stick to Cathy 24/7 `cause we never know when we'll meet again. I need to start planning and counting the days. Weehoo.

I bought myself a new novel, If you could see me now by Cecelia Ahern. :D Friends told me about it and I got interested so I'm happy to own one now. Well, I should start reading and give my lappy a break. Happy reading to me :) Tootles.

xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Cathy Ng said...

its July, not August, hun. LOL